Sharing some great money-saving tips on cleaning throughout your home. If you have any other tips and tricks please share them in the comments below!
- Use salt to remove a spill in the oven. Act quickly and pour salt on the fresh spill (before it hardens); allow it to absorb and then wipe clean with paper towels or a kitchen towel.
- To clean your garbage disposal freeze 1 part water with 1 part vinegar and crush it up in the disposal. The vinegar’s acid will get to work breaking down any leftover food particles. Toss half of a lemon in it and crush that, it will offer a very clean, fresh smell.
- Minimize your paper towel use by using old rags or towels, that can be washed, for household cleaning.
- Newspaper is the best glass cleaner…I bet you don’t believe it, try it!
- Use rubbing alcohol on a cotton ball to remove spots from stainless steel.
- Boil a cinnamon stick in water to make your kitchen smell delicious.
- Old or mis-matched socks are great for dusting blinds, as well as any other house cleaning.
Again, if you have any others please do share. I’m sure there are lots of people who would love to hear them!