This is our new favorite after dinner treat. It only take a minute to make and really, it’s quite healthy.
Here it is:
- 1 teaspoon chocolate chips (either milk or dark chocolate)
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- Add the chocolate chips to a small bowl.
- Scoop the peanut butter into the bowl on top of the chocolate.
- Microwave for 30 seconds and stir. If chocolate is still not melted microwave in 10 second intervals, stirring after each one.
- Stir it until both chocolate and peanut butter are mixed well.
- Add a few chocolate chips on top and enjoy!
It’s basically like eating a warm Reese’s Peanut Butter cup. Add more chocolate or peanut butter depending on your liking of them. With dark chocolate it’s a nice healthy treat. Even with milk chocolate it’s not bad. Dark chocolate gives me the worst heartburn…and makes me sneeze, is that weird? So I use milk chocolate.