Friday has finally rolled around! I’m super excited for the weekend as my brother-in-law and sister-in-law are in town. Linking up with From My Grey Desk today sharing my top 5 from this week.
1. I accidentally cut off the subject of this email from Al above, but it said “missed your call.” The email made me roar in laughter all day. You see that morning, I had a little incident with the water filter jug thing. Water went EVERYWHERE, I threw a hissy fit, there was stomping involved and then I was so mad I just went back to bed. He watched in disbelief and I know he secretly wanted to bust out laughing so this email made my day.
2. Game night with friends during the snow storm. This was an awesome game called Ticket to Ride.
3. Early spring snow storm. Was fun to hang out and do nothing for a few days.
4. Getting fancy with my gluten-free/GP friendly snacks. Rice cake with peanut butter and chocolate chips. I also made rice cake pizza’s this week.
5. Family in town!! We’re psyched to have Hannah and Bill in town this weekend and can’t wait to get out and do lots of fun things. Also, you’ll notice, I have bangs now. They’re a little rowdy so they’re getting trained in the photo above. I never knew you could train hair.
Have a great weekend!