What’s good with you guys this week? Linking up again today. I’m looking forward to the beautiful weather this weekend, getting outside, doing some hiking and working on some projects. Here are a few things from my week. Have a great weekend!
1. Look at these beauties Al found out back of our apartment. Free! They’re in perfect condition and I can’t wait to see how they turn out after some new fabric and a clean coat of paint.
2. We had crazy rain this week. I feel like I’ve been posting about weather a lot, but it’s been so crazy! First time we’ve had thunder and lightning since we’ve been here and pouring rain. We even had hail this week too!
3. Mmmm yes, my weekly magazine delivery. Can’t wait to dive into those this weekend.
4. Starting to plan our Disney trip. Haven’t been since I was five. I think I’m more excited than my 7-year-old niece.
5. Got me a pair of Sperry’s that I’m psyched about. Hopefully it’s another option that won’t hurt my foot!