It’s Friday, thank goodness, and the sun is shining! I had a great week. I’m in week four of doing Cross Fit and yesterday was the hardest workout yet. So I’m moving slowly this morning but am just about to rally to go for a quick jog. Linking up today again. What was good with your week? Have a great weekend!
1. I have the best sister and Mom. One of them was supposed to simply send me a copy of the latest Boston Magazine. I love the cover and wanted to read the entire thing. I just love that magazine, always have. Instead, I received this massive box filled with magazines, Boston Strong t-shirts, k-cups for Al, loads of clothing for me, and Alex & Ani bracelet and other things. They both had sent some things in the box and it makes me grin ear to ear when it arrives. I’m not nearly as good at sending packages and treats but I’m trying to get better!
2. View from the amazing hike Al & I took on Sunday. It was 6.5 miles and it was pure relaxation, beauty and great company.
3. We found a “beach” in Colorado. We bought a season pass. I’ll be there every weekend, guaranteed. Now we want a boat. Who are we?!
4. Finally bought some new running shorts this week. I went for happy colors instead of my usual navy and black! It’s the little things, because I am SO excited for new running shorts.
5. Check out that temp! Maybe we’re in the clear from the snow? #doubtful