This was my first full week of work in about four weeks! Between the holiday, wedding and vacation I thought it would be tough. But luckily the week flew by and here we are at Friday! My body is screaming at me from a crazy weekend of hiking and a few incredibly intense cross fit workouts this week. We’re hanging out, keeping it low-key this weekend. We might meet the group for cross fit on Sunday but playing it by ear.
We embarked on our first ever backpacking trip last weekend and it was such a blast. We did about 16 miles total and it was STEEP. Both ascending and descending was crazy. Sharing photos from our trip today. Enjoy and have a great weekend!
1. Love the iPhone panoramic option. Look closely, you’ll see three guys and two dogs!
2. One mile in. Looking happy at this point despite the fact that the upper chest strap on my pack already broke!
3. Water, snack, sunscreen break.
4. Reached the top. Quick stop for lunch and then heading down.
5. Camp. Equipped with a hammock. #livingthelife