It’s been a few weeks since I’ve posted a H54F! We’ve been busy with traveling and friends and town and we’re gearing up to head out-of-town again this weekend. Highlights of our week was having friends in town. And then that one recipe I made that was awesome. Have a great long weekend!
1. College roomie in Denver!
2. Friend from home in Denver on the same weekend!
3. Free money museum…always a good time.
4. Coors Brewery!
5. Amazing recipe served over white fish. Simply combine the following and EAT!
- 1.5 peaches peeled and diced
- 1/2 of an avocado diced
- 1.5 roma tomatoes diced
- 1/2 teaspoon of lime juice
- sprinkle of basil (either dried or fresh)