These past few weeks have been crazy for me. I’m smack in the middle of my busiest time at work, traveling, long hours and just tired. All that aside I’m psyched to be back east this weekend. A work trip with fun added in. What’s good for your weekend? Happy Friday!
1. Can’t believe it was 5 years ago today that this stud proposed to me. There we are, young, fresh-faced and no dark under eye circles ;). We hiked to the top of a mountain and then he popped the questions. Love that fella.
2. I know I post it all the time but every day I am enamored by the beauty of Colorado. Looks like a watercolor painting… don’t be fooled, t’s just an iPhone photo. But man, is it gorgeous. So peaceful.
3. My first ever Brichbox arrived and I think I’m obsessed.
4. I don’t miss that Beantown rush hour traffic at all.
5. I do miss this gorgeous skyline and Charles River with early morning rowers.
Have a great weekend folks!