Hey guys – what’s new and good? I can honestly say that this weekend is going to be full of sleep, exercise, sleep, projects, sleep and relaxation. I’m looking forward to a weekend home and doing some things I’ve been putting off. It’s been a wild four weeks of nearly 80 hour work weeks for me, loads of travel and not a whole lot of sleep. I hit the road again next week and as psyched as I am to be back in Boston for a second time, I’m totally pooped!
What are your weekend plans? Travel? Fun? Apple picking?! Linking up again today. Enjoy!
1. Ya know, in case you haven’t already seen the two blog posts, four Instagram photos, FB updates, etc. this guy had a big birthday this week! We celebrated with a delicious dinner downtown. And of all the posts of this photo not one person mentioned the THREE glasses of wine in front of me. It was the sampler, but they just gave me three, nearly full, glasses. They won my business, I’ll be back there.
2. Early morning flight out of Boston. We had the greatest time. I can’t wait to go back next weekend when there will be less chaos and more time for me to spend with the fam.
3. Normal, right? We don’t have Trader Joe’s here in CO so naturally I went and bought nearly 10 pounds of assorted nuts and snacks and then brought them back with me. They’re all for Al since I can’t eat them, but man was I stocked when I got through security and they didn’t question my need for 10 pounds of nuts.
4. We just made it to 2013! We got cable last night. And in true, I’m excited to have more than three channels fashion, with a mouth stuffed with brown rice pasta last night I attempted to say “we’re about to have HGTV.” Only it sounds like a drunk mumble. I think Al still knew what I said. #hgtvforlife.
5. Back at it. Went for an early morning run this morning. It felt so good, so therapeutic. It was cloudy and grey and misty and it felt so perfect. I’m trying hard to
find make the time for more running. Although, #4 above likely won’t help my case…
Have a GREAT weekend guys!