I probably say this every week, but this week truly was the longest week EVER. I swear everyday this week I thought it was Friday. Glad it finally is though! We don’t have anything planned this weekend which is awesome. Might try to get in a hike and some touristy things like a factory tour. I’ll share next week which one as there’s like a thousand places in CO with factory tours. Linking up again today. Hope you all have a great weekend!
1. I roasted and pureed nearly 13 pounds of pumpkin. On a WORK NIGHT. If you know me you know that I rarely leave the house on a work night let alone take on big projects like that. I worked out hard that day so I guess I had extra energy. Next week I’ll share the process and all the delicious things I’ve already been making.
2. Isn’t this flight of beer so cool? I love the handle on it and it could easily be a DIY project. For when I have a house with multiple kegerators.
3. I recently came out of my comfort zone with my pattern and color choice and it was h-a-r-d. Next week I’ll share where we’re using this new pattern and the pain it took me to accept it! I mean come on it’s not blue, white, grey or black, my go to colors. There may have been tears. Just joking. Not really.
4. I love morning work sessions with a good cup of english breakfast. I just wish they had Thanksgiving cups instead of jumping right to Christmas!
5. Second time trying out this matte polish that NYC sent me to test out. First tried it over grey polish, then brown. Both times it made me feel like my nails were not pretty. Thinking maybe it would be good over a brighter color? Have you guys tried matte polish?