Just two more days of work next week before a much needed break! My week was filled with long hours at work and an irritated stomach so I’m excited it’s Friday to say the least. Linking up again today, have a great weekend!
1. We had our first real snow this week, which was cozy. Ask me how I feel about snow in two months. I warmed up with a delicious cup of pumpkin tea. It’s my current favorite.
2. It’s nothing new that I love my drive to work. This particular day the clouds were low, there was a lot of fog over the mountains and it just looked so calming.
3. My office is moving into a new space today so there’s been a massive office clean out going on this week. After a lot of long 12 and 13 hour days this week, cleaning the holiday closet provided some comic relief. I tried so hard to be serious but I just couldn’t help it. And if only you could really see the feathers on my hat…
4. I treated myself to a pedicure (something I really, never do) and it was so great. Just me and my back log of magazines. I loved it.
5. This is my current go to smoothie, also pumpkin (notice a trend? I’m an addict). This time around I got a little cinnamon happy. Half cup milk, 1 banana, 4 tbsp. pumpkin , 1 scoop peanut butter, cinnamon and a dash of maple syrup if you like it sweet. Toss in a blender and top with a little more cinnamon if you like. I think I had it at least four times this week.