Are guys the hardest people to buy gifts for ever or what? Maybe it’s just the guys in my life? I created this print in PicMonkey and got Al’s approval that it’s not dorky or lame. I mean I loved it but I needed a guys opinion.
First, I gathered my stats. This print is for the New England Patriots so if you want to make one feel free to copy the details. Follow these step by step instructions to start crafting your own NFL print.
1. Click the ‘Create a Collage’ button on the homepage of Pic Monkey.
2. Select the collage button on the left.
3. Choose the Cards option.
4. Select 5×7 in the drop down menu and choose any, it doesn’t matter which.
5. Click Edit at the top of the page to open the blank page in the editor
6. Click themes (the snowflake on the left side) and choose School U.
7. Scroll down and select Shape Its. Under square choose the top right corner choice. Insert into your blank page and stretch so it’s the size of the page.
8. Click the ‘Tt’ button to add text. The sky’s the limit here. Play around with different fonts, sizes and colors. Stretch them out to make everything even and line it all up.
9. When you’ve finished click the Save button above the image. Save to your desktop.
10. You can get this printed at an office store on a quality paper and then mat and frame.
The reason I like this so much is because it’s sports art that isn’t tacky and flashy. I would have no problem with this hanging in my house. Great gift for that sports fan in your life. I think it would also be awesome in a child’s room. And I encourage you to play around in PicMonkey as there are so many different backgrounds, fonts and colors. Good luck!
p.s. PicMonkey has no clue who I am. I just love the functionality of their site and use it on a daily basis!