Well I’ll be honest. These past two weeks have been absolutely wild for us. You can read more about that below. So wild that neither of us even remembered it was Valentine’s Day today! I didn’t realize until I popped on Instagram and saw a bunch of posts with hearts and flowers.
For now I’m happy it’s Friday and we have a weekend ahead. Linking up today. Have a great weekend!
1. Granted it’s three photos but there’s a reason. Last Friday three different people did three different random acts of kindness for me. My heart was so warmed I cried by the third one. Had been a challenging week (see #5) and my heart was exploding with thankfulness. Gluten free chocolate chip cookies (I’d been craving some but no time to make any), Starbucks gift card (Alison knows what keeps me happy) and new yoga mat (co-workers husband works at Gaiam and she thought of me when they were having a sample sale).
2. Bad photo, I mean I was driving a car. Ok I was attempting a left hand turn, but still photo had to be taken. TRADER JOE’s opens today in Denver! My life here is complete I think.
3. That guy surprised me with tickets to see Whitney Cummings at Comedy Works. She’s my favorite and she was awesome.
4. Sometimes you just need a delicious gluten-free pizza made for you. And props to them for delivering in like 13 minutes when they said it’d be 45. Grated they’re two blocks away and yes I know, I could have, should have walked to pick it up.
5. Yep, you see that right. We both had hospital visits within the last two weeks. What gives?! My strength and limits have definitely been pushed to the max in the last few weeks. I’ve been having complications with my gut and had to go in for a colonoscopy. Not only that, I’ve had so much blood drawn in the last few weeks I’m probably running out of it. Still waiting on results and hopefully that I can start feeling better soon.
That guy. Well he thought a nice little Tuesday morning would be a good time for an ambulance ride and an ER visit. He chose not to consult me first as I had different plans for that morning. He fainted at work twice so they transported him. I met him at the hospital, where after a few hours he checked out okay. We have some follow ups to check out a few more things and he’s been a little off this week but happy to report he’s feeling better today.
SO YEAH. We’re psyched for the weekend, you?
p.s. I know the 5 in the photo is a different font. Ain’t nobody got time for going back and fixing that. #oops