I haven’t been feeling entirely inspired lately, which is a challenge when you’re supposed to be writing a creative blog. Not sure if it’s the dreary winter, the troubles with my stomach and constant doctor’s appointments or just that I’ve hit a creative block.
But this weekend I worked hard to overcome it. I’m excited to do some more work around our apartment, make it seem like we live here and don’t just stay here and use the space the best we can. More to come on that with some new projects and new furniture! For now though, the most delicious peach salsa ever using our canned peaches.
We usually serve it over white fish, however it’s so good that you could eat it straight out of the bowl. My latest obsession is enjoying in on a rice cake. Served over white fish with some brown rice on the side is so delicious. And it’s incredibly easy to make.
- 1 avocado
- 2 roma tomatoes
- 2 ripe peaches
- 1 tsp. fresh lime juice
- Dice up the avocado, tomatoes and peaches.
- Add to a bowl and mix lime juice in. Mix all together well.
- Add a pinch of salt and mix well. Taste and add more lime juice if preferred (shouldn't be too sour, but a tad tangy).
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
- I used our canned peaches so the syrup provided added juices and sweetness. The riper the peaches the more juice you'll have in the salsa. I've also made it with fresh peaches so, either way it's delicious. Enjoy!