It’s Friday! We made it and I’m psyched. What was good in your week? We have some fun things planned this weekend and best of all we change the clocks and gain daylight! Linking up today, have a great weekend!
1. While I’m more than ready for Spring to arrive (it was nearly 70 this week in Denver!) seeing these snow-covered trees first thing in the morning when I’m walking into work is the most peaceful way to start my day.
2. This is how I’d like to start every Sunday morning.
3. I found a gluten-free bakery in Denver that was amazing. It’s the first full gluten-free bakery I’ve found. Luckily it’s about a 20 minute drive so I won’t be stuffing my face with sweets everyday.
4. I’m trying hard to focus on slowing down, finding peace and self-healing. I’ve been taking a few baths a week and it’s so peaceful. I love having time where I can just read and think or just sit and do nothing at all. Feels good to disconnect once in a while!
5. I haven’t bought flowers in a long time so I bought a huge bouquet this week and split it up and scattered around the apartment. This bright-colored, single gerber daisy makes me smile when I wake up.