How was your week?! It’s starting to warm up here in Denver more and more, which means a lot more outdoor time! Linking up today. Have a great weekend!
1. We read about a dive bar in Colorado that overlooks a lake and the city. It opens at 7am and you can see the sunrise the morning of daylight savings. It was gorgeous and fun to sit in a dive bar with a bunch of random people watching the sunrise over Denver at 7 in the morning.
2. My random act of kindness this week. My sister is a special ed teacher and they do a lot of glueing and pasting. So when I stumble upon an awesome sale I stock up for her. Even all the way from Denver. It’s so small but helps her and the kiddos.
3. This beast came home with me this week and I have big plans for it. I’m currently letting it adjust to our apartment and thinking strategically about what I’ll change before acting. Either way I’m psyched about it and have been looking for a buffet for a long time. I spent a lot more than I normally would spend on used furniture but structurally it was in fabulous condition.
4. While driving home from work and talking on the phone with a friend I passed this wood pile. To which I told her to keep talking but I was turning around to grab some wood on the side of the road. Perfect timing, because I needed a piece of wood for a project and really didn’t want to stop at the store. This was much better wood too, all beat up. She found it was hilarious.
5. We went snowshoeing for the first time since being in Colorado. It was hard! We had fun and look forward to going out again. This time with like seven less layers on because we were so overdressed.