This week flew by! After a productive weekend last week I’m hoping for another this weekend with the addition of some fun, maybe a hike, since it’s supposed to be in the 70s! Linking up today. Have a great weekend!
- New running shoes! I love when things like this happen. I desperately need new running shoes and my exact ones just happened to be on Rue La La this week at a great discount. Can’t wait for them to arrive!
- I have a huge stack of books, plus some, waiting to be read and I can’t wait to dive into each one. I’m trying hard to make reading more a priority.
- Consigned a ton of clothes this week and picked up these two cute dresses while I was there. At nine dollars and change each I really couldn’t pass them up!
- Arrived at work on Monday to this on my desk. It was a thank you from my boss and I’m psyched. She must have heard me swearing at my paint brushes last weekend because I need new ones bad.
- We attended a free backpacking class at REI this week. They offer loads of classes and many are free if you’re a member, or come with a small fee. It was awesome and totally worth it!