I’ve been mixed up on my days all week. So in my head it’s Thursday, but reality is waaaay better. What’s good for your weekend? We’ve got no formal plans, which is actually quite nice. Linking up again today. Enjoy your weekend!
1. Drove 3 hours (roundtrip!) on Tuesday night to pick this up. It’s an awesome piece, solid wood, was a great price and had a terrible paint job. All the things I look for before a big furniture makeover. Can’t wait to get started and rip those terrible drawer pulls off!
2. Tried out a new cider brewery in Denver last night. I usually don’t care for ciders but these we’re exceptionally delicious.
3. New makeup arrived in the mail!
4. Scored a great deal at Snapfish this week. It was their 14th birthday so they gave $14 away. I ordered (2) 11×14 prints, a 5×7 and a custom greeting card all for about $6 out of pocket!
5. Love this guy. Can’t wait to get my first pedicure of the season!