Better late than never! It’s been beautiful here in Colorado this week and I’m psyched to spend some time outside this weekend. Enjoy your weekend!
1. I won 20 bucks to my favorite consignment store in their pick an Easter egg contest. They cheered for me because most of the eggs had $5 in them. Wahoo!
2. How great is this jar?! I bought these flowers for an event at work and was psyched to get to keep one of the jars. It’s going to look great on our new media stand.
3. We splurged and bought a new vacuum. We got the shark because numerous people shared that they preferred it over the Dyson. Despite my facial expression it’s amazing. And for the first time in a long time the carpet actually feels clean!
4. We had a mouse trapped in the apartment and Al wasted no time scaring the shit out of it. Also, I love the fact that the photos we take of each other we both have facial expressions that are all “what the hell do you think you’re doing.”
5. Laughed SO hard at happy hour last night. This was only a few of the whole crew but we had a blast.