We’ve spent the last week back home in Massachusetts and it’s been a great time! I had plans to post each day this week but the fun got in the way, so I’ll be back next week with house updates!
1. Had a great time seeing my whole family. We haven’t all been together in about two years! Unfortunately, Reese the dog wasn’t as thrilled about the photo.
2. Went to my sisters doctor appointment with her last week and got to see little baby fingers and toes. I’m so glad I got to be here for that!
3. We spent a few hours on the beach which was great, since we don’t see beaches anymore in Colorado. Might try to squeeze one more beach trip in before we head home.
4. Celebrated a friend from high school’s wedding last weekend. Was great to see lots of old friends, many of whom don’t live in the area any longer so we all flew in for the celebration!
5. Yesterday was another birthday for me! 29. One year until the big 3-0. When the hell did I get so old?! I’m so much more content with this birthday than I have been in past years. We celebrated with lobsters for dinner at my parents house and we had forgotten to bring the cake, so we had ice cream cake when we got back to my sister’s. Here’s to another year!