Better late than never, right?! These weeks are just flying by and I barely have time to blink. I’m hoping to get some house projects done this weekend, we have tickets to a baseball game and I’m forcing myself to fit in a run and a hike. I’ve been craving both and have not been making it a priority. I may just have to re-prioritize my activities these days!
Anything good for your weekend? Have a fun one!
1. The little girls I babysit for spent their entire night, earlier this week, writing up this list of baby names to give to my sister. It was the cutest thing ever, they were so serious about it!
2. I canned apples that our neighbor brought to us from his apple tree! They were delicious. We’re making out like bandits with produce from the neighbors and all the trees and gardens!
3. We got this car last week and it makes me laugh so hard. There’s something about it that I find hilarious. It’s a Honda Fit and we love it so far. Great commuter vehicle and actually quite spacious. We’re so adult now having two cars (we’ve been a one car family for about 4 out of the last 5 years).
4. My new Toms came this week! I went for the camo ones because I love them. My name is Lindsey and I have a Toms addiction (this makes 12 pairs).
5. Posted about this earlier in the week but still thankful that we could celebrate with Mimi over the weekend and see the entire family. When I look at this photo I just see our family, but I showed it to a few co-workers and they were SHOCKED that this was the size of just one side of my family. I guess there are a lot of us!