When you’re on the road every week the weeks go by VERY fast. Welcome to Friday! I spent most of this week in Chicago, am still here now, hoping to get out tonight. The travel has been a nightmare in Chicago! Hope you have a great weekend. Linking up today!
1. Yesterday was insane basically commuting all over Chicago. By the end of the day, this was the tastiest glass of wine ever.
2. Earlier in the week I got a flat tire. Of course I did. Five week old car, of course I’d get a flat! The positive was that I learned how to change a tire. And the over achiever in my now wants to practice constantly.
3. Couldn’t wait to get to Chicago to see this girl. Haven’t seen her in two years. We basically didn’t shut up or stop laughing for the short few hours we had together!
4. Obama is in Chicago this week too. And not only in Chicago, but on the same campus I was. So it was kind of a logistical nightmare, but I love this photo capturing the chaos amongst the beautiful colors of fall.
5. What an amazing view! This is what Em’s office looks out to. Can’t complain!