Well, I’m sure you’ve all seen or heard that it’s colder than cold in Colorado right now. We went from 70’s on Sunday to below zero by Tuesday. So if that’s not a shock to the body, I’m not sure what is. These weeks are flying by. I know I say it every week but I’ve never felt like time was moving so fast the way I do lately. Likely a result of being incredibly busy, but still, I blink and it’s two months later. Happy Friday though, another weekend, which I ain’t complainin’ about!
1. Texted this collage to my family. While it’s brutally cold, it’s still unbelievably beautiful. The sunrise is the view out our kitchen window every morning. Can’t complain about that.
2. I placed and received my first order with ePantry. Have you guys heard of it? It’s an online site that automatically send you household products based on the selections you make. They track when you’ll be getting low on products and send out another shipment to you. It’s pretty awesome seeing as though I forget to buy dish soap all. the. time.
3. This was last weekend when it was a beautiful 72 degree day. Gotta take advantage and get outside while ya can!
4. If you follow me on Instagram you saw that I scored big with roman shades at Lowe’s. Run don’t walk to Lowe’s if you need window treatments. You won’t regret it. Well, unless of course if they’re sold out. Then you might regret it.
5. We went to Chihuly last weekend and loved it. We had seen it at night in Nashville a few years ago so it was fun to see the differences from night to day. I’m amazed by the glass sculptures. Such talent.