How are we already through the first week of December?! It’s been a busy few weeks to say the least. What’s good for your weekend? Starting on Monday will be our 12 Days of Christmas series, running four days each week for the next three, so I’ll be focused on that these next few days. More details on Monday. For now, make it a great weekend!
1. Earlier this week I headed out to Boston to wait for my niece to arrive. Can’t believe the time is finally here. I’m so glad that I’m able to be here when she’s welcomed into the world!
2. I received my first Darby Smart order and it’s awesome. Darby Smart, if you haven’t heard of it, is a website where you can buy DIY projects and they send all the supplies to you in a sweet little package with instructions. It’s a gift for my niece (my older niece, not the unborn one) and I can’t wait to see how she likes it.
3. I ordered the new TOM’s slippers. I mean, would you expect anything else from me? I do have a TOM’s addiction. Let me tell you, they do not disappoint. I needed a new pair as my 5-year-old Ugg’s had seen better days. They’re just as comfy as their shoe collection with a whole lot more cozy warmth.
4. I’m was chosen to be a part of the book launch team for Ruth Soukup’s new book Living Well Spending Less. I’m about half way through it, hoping to finish it this weekend, and so far I love it. More on that next week, but if you’re a fan of Ruth’s I highly suggest you pre-order.
5. Our neighbors left a poinsettia on the front porch over the weekend. Al found it out there and it just made my day. I’m so happy to be living around great neighbors. Although, I really need to step up my game, I’m not used to this whole neighbor thing!