I can’t believe it’s already the middle of March and all the St. Patrick’s celebrations are happening this weekend! It’s supposed to be 70s here in CO this weekend so we’ll be taking advantage of getting outside. Have a great Friday & weekend!
1. How can it be that this little love is 3 months already? She’s growing so fast and is still as smiley as she was the day she was born. I love seeing her grow and develop and learn new things everyday!
2. Anyone else feel like the car wash is calming? I kind of love it and have been getting our cars washed more often than I ever have before (mostly due to free car wash coupons – you know the ones that are all, welcome to the neighborhood).
3. We paid off our car, which was very exciting. More on that next week and what we’re doing with the car and why!
4. Look at this view of Chicago! I never sit at the window when in flight but I did over the weekend and I was loving all the views.
5. These bad boys here, those are loads of leftover floor tiles from our house that we were certain were asbestos. We had them tested and to our surprise (HUGE surprise) they were not! I’ll be writing up a post on that process too!