Well. It’s been quite a week to say the least. You know, the first week in a new job type of week. It’s great, so much to learn and retain and no time to stall because there’s work to be done. I’m hoping by the end of the day today I’ll feel like I’m in a good place to kick off next week.
Today’s roundup is funny, because after my purging post yesterday it’s kind of all about new things I got this week. Part of my purging in the spring is using up any gift cards that I’ve yet to spend, usually leftover from the holidays. I try to be mindful and only buy things I need which is why I never spend all the gift cards right at the holidays!
Happy weekend, I hope it’s a good one. Mine is going to be filled with chilling out and hopefully lots of sunshine!
1. I love the inspirational message that come with a Lululemon purchase. I do feel the urge to dance whenever I get one of their bags in the mail. I picked up an on sale + with gift card racer back tank that doubles as a workout top and everyday one. Gosh I love killing two birds with one stone (not literally).
2. I had a credit at ThredUp and was in need of some new tees since they’re pretty much all I wear in spring. Maybe I have a thing for stripes this spring? And I can not ever say enough about ThredUp. I have never been disappointed in their quality or prices. If you use that link to purchase you’ll get $10 off your order!
3. We’ve been in need of a new hiking day pack and I’ve been dragging my feet because I haven’t wanted to spend the money. I found this ultralight one at L.L.Bean and paid $16 after a gift card. It’s awesome. You can’t beat the price point (even without the gift card) and there are a ton of compartments and it has both chest and waist clips. Can’t wait to try it out this weekend!
4. This little flower bud popping up made me smile this week. Friends gave us this shamrock plant on St. Patrick’s Day and it’s thriving. I think it’s quadrupled in size and now it’s starting to flower. I do have a green thumb! I don’t actually, Al takes care of all the plants around this place.
5. My parents sent this sweet ceramic heart to us this week. I love that saying and think it’ll be a perfect addition to our new bathroom. Such a great reminder to wake up to every morning.