Happy Friday! This week I was kind of in overdrive with cleaning, organizing and purging so it feels good going into the weekend with a semi-neat house. I’ve been in a mode to either do something with the still not unpacked boxes or donate the belongings because we clearly don’t need them.
Hoping to get in a good hike and finish up half complete outdoor projects…that is if the rain holds off. They say it never rains in CO, well that is absolutely not true for this spring. Make it a good one!
1. Hard to believe that this sweet thing turned 6 months this week! It’s amazing how fast the time goes but I’m loving seeing her grow and develop.
2. We’ve been working so hard on the yard and exterior of the house and this photo made me feel like it’s finally paying off. Amazing what a few plants and flowers, rocking chairs and green grass can do for the facade of your house. Now to just address that porch situation.
3. Last weekend we spent hours laying sod in the back yard where there was once a shed smack in the middle. Yes, you read that correctly, there was an enormous shed in the middle of the yard. It looks like a completely different space. More on that to come.
4. This is really just overwhelming to me. I’m trying to choose paint colors for the rest of the house so that we have them picked out for if there’s a rainy weekend we can start painting inside, since we’re focusing so much energy outside right now. But for the love, I just kind of look at this thing and get hypnotized instead.
5. Last weekend after a full day in the yard, and the sun and heat, we headed downtown for some ice cream and live music at the local coffee shop. When we left we walked out to this gorgeous rainbow. It was the largest I’d ever seen. Everyone in the area was fascinated by it and trying to capture photos!