Hope you guys are having a great week! Last weekend we celebrated my upcoming (big) birthday a few weeks early. It was the best weekend, exactly how I wanted to celebrate. What’s good for your weekend? We’re having a chill weekend, with very little scheduled, to recoup from the last weekend and the last two months of non stop house work!
Have a great one!
1. This crew flew in and surprised me for the celebration last weekend. It was the greatest ever. My brother-in-law also flew in and surprised me but I have no photos. I’m trying to get better at photos of life but I’m just so bad about remembering. I’m living in the moment! It was the best having all these great people here to celebrate. I’m not sure why my sister is dressed for winter though. And we’re also unsure as to why the guy taking the photo took it from basically laying down.
2. One of my closest friends and her boyfriend were also here to celebrate. They road tripped around UT and CO the week before and ended at our house for the weekend. So great to have them here too. So many great people in town!
3. We asked everyone that came to the party to donate birthday supplies for a local charity that supports families in need. One of their programs is a birthday program so parents can give their kiddos a special birthday each year. We collected SO many goodies. I was totally blown away at the generosity from everyone. We have such great friends!
4. Baby Claire being cute as usual, just taking a little alpine slide ride. (She didn’t really).
5. I loved spending the weekend with her. This was right after they arrived, I scared the crap out of her when I screamed, but she recovered quickly and was happy and smiling for the entire weekend!