Happy Friday, we made it to the LONG weekend! Hopefully it’s a long one for you too. It’s been so long since I posted a H54F, but trying to get back to it. I’m looking forward to chilling out, cleaning up and planning out our next big house projects this weekend. Oh, and of course, watching football.
Have a good one!
- We conquered an Escape Room with some friends and it was awesome. We were 4 seconds away from being in the top three fastest groups to escape. It was so great and we’re looking forward to moving on to the next level!
- Travel season started for me again this week and while it’s not my favorite, at least I wake up to this sunrise from my hotel balcony. Makes it a little better. Also, side note and rant, being a small person on airplanes is the worst thing ever. People just think that since you’re small you don’t need any sort of personal space. Is it so hard for the aisle seat person to lean on their left armrest and the window person to lean on their right one so the middle can at least have like AN INCH of space to move their arms? And don’t get me started on long legs. If you have long legs sit in an aisle, not in a window seat and then stretch your legs into the middle. And please,wash your hair, and your body for that matter, stop picking your ears and if you need to cough, sneeze or hack up a lung, cover your damn mouth. UGH. Gross.
- This wasn’t from this week, but I never posted about it. We had a great time with Als’ family in town for a few days between Christmas and New Years. It was so great to just hang out, do a little sight-seeing and play games together.
- GO PATS! The best Pats fan around right there. Somehow we all blinked and she was 13 months old and walking. Sweetest little niece. Oh, and that there, that’s her best friend Reese.
- I got my first Thrive Market order and while I think you can still find lower prices at other stores, the convenience is quite lovely. Not sure if it’s worth the subscription fee, but I can imagine if you were feeding a family it might be worth it.