This has become a go-to meal for us because it’s so simple and even more tasty. We are part of a local meat delivery subscription so whenever we get ground pork I whip this up.
Thai Peanut Sauce Ground Pork Stir Fry
A delicious, simple, weeknight meal
Write a review
Thai Peanut Sauce
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1-2 cups rice, already cooked
- 2 cups frozen mixed veggies
- Add the oil to a large skillet on medium heat. Let warm and add ground pork. While pork is browning mix together the thai sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
- Once pork is fully cooked add the mixed veggies and stir together well. Cover and let cook over low-medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove lid and add cooked rice and thai peanut sauce. Mix together, cover and let simmer on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Serve & enjoy.
- It's even more tasty the next day!
Everyday Originals http://everydayoriginals.com/